1.21.2013

Funny Sayings of MTM - lately

In no particular order:

One Morning:
M: Daddy, I had an accident and peed in my bed.
B: That's okay, we can clean it up.
M: Daddy, I also peed in my pajamas.
B: Okay. We can get that too.
M: But Daddy - I didn't pee on my socks.


Bedtime Prayers:
"Dear God - Love you and thank you for my family and that Jesus loves me. Amen."

"Dear God - Love you and thank you that I have a good mom and a good dad. Amen."

"Dear God - Love you and thank you for my parents ... annnnnnnnd pants. Love you, Amen."

To me and B:
"Guys - we need to pray for our next baby. We need to have a girl. Because I want a sister. But also -- because there are already two boys and there needs to be two girls. And then we need to get a girl dog for Tucker."


A conversation between him and his cousin, who is a 4 year old girl:

M: "E - do you want to get married when we grow up?"
E: "Ummm ... no."
M: "Why?"
E: "Well ... because then we would have to kiss and stuff."
M: "That's okay. That is what married people do."
E: "EWWWWWWWWW!
M and E: (giggle, giggle)
E: "Plus then I wouldn't live with my family."
M: "Well, we could buy a house right next to your family. And I would move here so that you could still see them."
E: "I don't know. I'll think about it."

After church one night:
Me: "M, did you understand what they were talking about? They were talking about how it's important to love God more than anything else in the world. Is there anything that you love more than God?
M: Daddy ... and Tucker. (our dog)
Me: Well ... I think that's okay for right now and I'm pretty sure God would be okay with that.


Life Goals:
M: "Mommy! When I grow up, I want to be in the Lord's Army. I am going to move to Michigan, drive a tank and also drive Poppa's big truck. Then when I am not in the Lord's Army (vacation time), I am going to dive with sharks and ride motorcycles."


Oral Hygiene:
M: MOMMY! When you brush my teeth - you need to brush back here REALLY good. I don't want gray teeth!"

Bad Words!
M:"Mommy? What is the F word again?"
Me:"Ummm ... what?"
M:"You know ... from my sight words!"
Me:"OOOOOOH!!! Find!!!!!!"
M: YESSSSS!!!!
Me:(Phewwwwwwww)

No comments: