If you are easily grossed out ... just quit reading here ... seriously ...
So over the course of me living in Georgia, I have gotten bit by ticks like 4 or 5 times ... it is seriously one of the most DISGUSTING things EVER!!!!! But usually they just itch for a few weeks and then I'm over it.
Wouldn't you know ... One of the first days that B was gone in Europe, I had the amazing experience of getting bit, once again, by a little nymph on my hip and poor MTM got one on his back too. I got them off, made sure the "head" was still intact and prayed we wouldn't get Lyme Disease or some other tick disease! For goodness sake, we were just running in the neighborhood.
Well, I have been scratching and scratching and scratching my hip like CRAZY since ... and then, lo and behold, about 3 days ago ... a rash started forming.
Tick Bite + Rash = NOT GOOD!!!
So on Tuesday, I am going to the Dr. to make sure I don't, in fact, have Lyme Disease or some other tick disease!!! Luckily, the little man has shown no signs of a rash or other weird things.
I am truly TICKed off at this ENTIRE situation ...
No comments:
Post a Comment