When I look at different seasons in my life I see dark times. I see light times. I see times where I was just cruising along and I see times of struggle.
In the midst of each situation, it always seemed quite random or even unconnected to the overall purpose of my life.
But if I take a step back ...
If I look at the overall picture of my life ...
I see a beautiful canvas ...
When you look at a painting up close, it may seem that there is too much dark or too much light or too much "blah" in that one part of the painting. However, take a step back and you realize that those different parts of the painting are what make the painting what it is.
So be encouraged. There is beauty in the dark times, the light times, the mundane and hard times.
Take heart. Nothing is random. Nothing is disconnected. Nothing is pointless.
Your life is a beautiful painting, being crafted by the MASTER artist. He knows what your life work will look like. He knows what your life will end up portraying. He knows what He is doing.
I cannot wait to see the finished masterpiece of my life's painting ...
2 comments:
I had a dark time, and you made it lighter! XO!
Ditto ... Ditto ... Ditto ...
Post a Comment