8.22.2012

Worst Day Better

So I had a bad day today.

One of those days where you cry the entire way home from work ... Even though your 4 year old is sitting in the back.

One of those days where you realize you are making a wrong turn and instead of just laughing it off - you cry even harder .... Even though your 4 year old is sitting in the back.

One of those days that when you hear someone's voice on the other end of the phone - you can't even talk because you are crying so hard... Even though your 4 year old is in the back.

And then ... from the 4 year old in the back:

"Mommy? Here! (passes me a Smartie)

What's wrong? If you are still sad about school, you just need to not think about it! You aren't there right now! That's what I do ... and then I forget about it forever. Get your mind off of it. Look!!!!! The sun is shining through the clouds! Isn't that pretty?"

My worst day just got better ... From a 4 year old in the back.

No comments: