If anyone is a fan of Adele, I am sure you are loving the new single, "Rumor Has It". I have been pumping it in the car and on my ipad whenever I can.
So there is a point in the song where the background singers repeat "Rumor Has It" a bunch of times.
It's a seriously catchy beat.
So there we are driving around and MTM has been pretty quiet up to this point in the song.
All of a sudden, from the back seat I hear his sweet voice:
MTM: "Mommy?"
Me: "Yes, Bubba."
MTM: "Mommy, Who is Rumor?"
HIIIII-LARIOUS!
Apparently, the 4 year old wants to know who this "Rumor" character is and why she has everything?
Good question ...
And just for some extra laughter tonight, here is another little gem of amazingness from MTM.
We were eating at Sam's - which is what we do pretty much on a weekly basis.
But for some reason, we had purchased a churro this time.
I had never gotten one from the little Cafe' at Sam's -- but they are warm and sugary and seriously amazing.
So after lunch, we were munching on it and sharing the delicious treat.
MTM took his first bite and just looked at me in the most SERIOUS way and said:
"MOMMY! This is the BEST thing in the ENTIRE WORLD!! Even better than cheese."
Indeed it is, son. Indeed it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment