There were many days when I didn't think that I would ever be able to celebrate this day.
Doctors with medicine and well-intentioned folks
glossed over the deep, dark pain with sympathetic smiles and soft pats on the back.
There were years that I dreaded heading out on this day. B
itter tears would squeeze out as I swallowed that awful lump in my throat,
wondering if God really could hear my pleas and prayers.
There were many days I (stuipidly) questioned Him and asked Him to give me the Why?
BUT ----- little did I know that my life was on this amazing trajectory.
My life was set to be a beautifully, interwoven masterpiece with two of the most amazing ladies on the planet. T
hese two AMAZING Angels carried, delivered, trusted, and placed their precious bundles of such unbelievable joy
within this barren woman's arms.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't sit back in awe of these two Angel Moms who obeyed God,
through some of the darkest moments of their lives.
I would not be a Mom today,
without them.
I am continuously humbled
and extremely honored
to call them my son's Angel Moms.
I see these strong and brave women i
n little glimpses of my son's eyes or smiles.
It makes me happy --
to know that these Angel's strength and obedience to God
lies within my boy's blood and bones.
My boy's will honor them today, privately.
We are raising them to know
that God can take seemingly random people and thoughts, a
nd weave them together into something so beautiful,
it reaches beyond any human understanding.
My boys remind me that God weaves together broken pieces of our lives
and makes them truly beautiful.
Beauty from Ashes.
Peace from Despair.
Laughter from Sorrow.
He does it all.
Would you please help me honor these woman today?
Pray that the tears and throat lump and questions they may have today,
be replaced with peace.
That the sight of their baby growing up
will remind them that the path of their trajectory
and pieces of their life
are STILL being woven together as part of God's ultimate masterpiece.
Pray that they will see how honored I am to join my life with theirs,
in such an unexpected way.
That I would not want to hold hands at the table of Mother's Day
with any other women.
No comments:
Post a Comment