3.20.2011

Dreams

So I recently dreamed something rather disturbing.

I was getting ready for work in my bathroom and randomnly noticed that there was a lump in my breast. I called the Dr. and made an appointment. After I arrived at the Dr. they started to examine me and decided right then and there to do surgery.

As the surgery progressed, I was awake and saw the reason they had decided to operate on me immediately. They had found a large, black, malignant tumor and it had overtaken my body to the point that it needed to be removed that instant for fear of it spreading.

I woke up from the dream, knowing full well that it was just a dream -- but it was one of those things that just sticks with you throughout the day.

A few days passed and I kinda let it go. Until I did a little dream research online. Come to find out ... Dreaming about the Female chest represents our Mothering Nature. To dream that one has cancer signifies hopelessness and grief in an area. When I first read that, it hit me like a ton of bricks that my sub-conscious was bringing my helplessness and grief about my past infertility to the forefront of my brain.

I was stunned. I really thought I had worked through a lot of that hurt and anger and helpless feelings. I had come to a place in my life where I really was okay with how everything worked out and I was really okay if I never did get pregnant. I actually was kinda bummed that my sub-conscious was saying otherwise.

HOWEVER ... as I continued to read ... one sentence brought it all home.

To dream that you are being TREATED for Cancer ... shows that you have a positive change in that area and you have resolved some of the past issues.

It was a very liberating moment for me. I truly am free!!! Even my sub-conscious knows it!

Yes there is a part of me that grieved and hurt and died. But I have been treated by the Ultimate Healer and he has brought greater joy and such positive changes -- I could not ask for more.

Just thought I would share ...

No comments: