The following is a list of questions I asked myself today-- followed by the answers I received!
*What time is it?*
(10:30!??!?? Thank the LORD for an amazing hubs who let me sleep in!!!)
*Did he just poo in the pants I just put on him?*
(Oh yes he did!!)
~~And can I just pause and thank the makers of little boys underwear?? Whoever does make them, YOU get a MAJOR prop/shout-out from me for making them ultra-durable!~~
*How many hours can a man spend in Lowe's in one day?*
(Approximately 1 hour with a toddler!)
*Is there something special about being in a public place that makes toddlers especially prone to melting down?*
(Apparently yes ... )
*How many TIMES can a man go to Lowe's in one day?*
(Apparently twice isn't too many times ...)
*Why is Rice-A-Roni called the San Francisco Treat?!? Do San Franciscoians love this enough to actually consider it a TREAT?!??*
(Still have no answer on this ... maybe some google-ing needs to be done on this one!)
*Does my son have San Franciscoians in his family tree somewhere?? Three helpings of this stuff and still no stopping him!*
(Still have no answer on this one either ... but will keep checking it out!)
*Was my son just running thru here as a nudie?*
(Yes he was!)
*Is that a baby snake? Is that a baby snake? Is THAT a baby snake?*
(Luckily the answer to this was no on all 28 accounts that I asked myself during my run. But I did see one the other day and I was still a little paranoid!)
That's all for today ...
No comments:
Post a Comment